Covid-19: Support for businesses
- Recovery Loan Scheme - The Recovery Loan Scheme supports access to finance for UK businesses as they grow and recover from the disruption of the Covid-19 pandemic
Working safely during Covid-19
Government guidance on working safely during Covid-19.
Herefordshire Council is working with the Marches Local Enterprise Partnership (Marches LEP) to support the business community throughout the coronavirus outbreak through our joint business support service, the Marches Growth Hub. You can contact the growth hub at email@example.com
Other business support
- Support for businesses paying tax: Time To Pay Service - If you cannot pay your tax bill on time because of coronavirus, you may be able to delay it without a penalty using HMRC's Time to Pay service
- People receiving tax credits will continue to receive payments even if working fewer hours or furloughed due to Covid-19. For further details see the tax credits news story on GOV.UK
- Government guidance and eligibility criteria on the schemes listed above
Use the government's business support finder to see what support is available for you and your business.
You can also call the government's Business Support Helpline on 0800 998 1098 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm). The helpline is for businesses in England, of all sizes, to speak directly to an advisor.
The Marches Growth Hub calendar has a list of training and events to help support your business.
Other useful links include:
- Herefordshire Council Coronavirus - Latest updates
- Marches Growth Hub
- Fastershire delivering broadband and business support in Herefordshire in partnership with Herefordshire Council
- Herefordshire and Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce
- Federation of Small Businesses
We recognise that aside from financial and business support you, your employees or people in your supply chain, may want to access mental health and wellbeing advice. Please visit Talk Community Directory mental health and wellbeing for details of the local advice and services.