- Allensmore Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Allensmore (part)
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at the referendum stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Designation date: 26 May 2017
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 24 May 2019
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 2 October 2019
- Plan sent for examination: 27 November 2019
- Date of referendum: N/A
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Allensmore Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 24 May 2019.
The consultation ran from 27 May to 12 July 2019.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Allensmore Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 2 October 2019.
The consultation ran from 7 October to 18 November 2019.
- Examination stage
The Allensmore Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 27 November 2019. We received the examiner's report on 20 March 2020.
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Allensmore parish area will be held on a date to be confirmed.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan April 2020
- Allensmore neighbourhood area policies map
- Allensmore village policies map April 2020
- Cobhall Common village policies map April 2020
- Winnal village policies map
- Court Plocks policies map
- Habitats regulations assessment March 2020
- Environmental report March 2020
- Information regarding neighbourhood planning and referendums
- Other pages