- Wyeside Group Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Blakemere, Bredwardine, Moccas, Preston on Wye, Tyberton
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at the regulation 16 stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 5 December 2012
- Designation date: 25 January 2013
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 8 May 2016
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 1 February 2017 resubmitted 18 January 2018
- Plan sent for examination: 6 April 2017
- Date of referendum: N/A
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Wyeside Group Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 8 May 2016.
The consultation ran from 16 May to 26 June 2016.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Wyeside Group Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 1 February 2017.
The consultation ran from 6 February to 20 March 2017.
- Regulation 16 plan re-submission stage
Wyeside Group Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 18 January 2018.
The consultation runs from 24 January to 7 March 2018.
During the consultation period you can view the plan at The Hereford Centre, or electronically at any customer services centre or library within the county.
If you have any comments please send them to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Online comment form
- Post: Neighbourhood Planning, PO Box 230, Plough Lane, Hereford HR4 0LE
If you wish to be notified of the local planning authority's decision under Regulation 19 in relation to the Neighbourhood Development Plan, please indicate this on your representation.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan October 2017
- Wyeside Group parish policies map
- Blakemere village policies map
- Bredwardine village policies map
- Moccas village policies map
- Preston on Wye village policies map January 2018
- Tyberton village policies map
- Environmental report October 2017
- Habitats regulations assessment addendum October 2017
- Consultation statement October 2017
- Consultation statement addendum October 2017
- Basic conditions statement October 2017
- Examination stage
The Wyeside Group Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 6 April 2017. The examiner's report was received on 1 September 2017.
On 5 October 2017 Wyeside Group Parish Council decided to withdraw the Neighbourhood Plan at this stage in order to reformulate the plan and resubmit within the coming months. For more information, please read the withdrawal statement.
- Other pages