- Weston under Penyard Neighbourhood Development Plan made 20 May 2016
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Weston under Penyard
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan has been adopted.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 2 September 2013
- Designation date: 7 November 2013
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 24 May 2015
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 30 July 2015
- Plan sent for examination: October 2015
- Date of referendum: 4 February 2016
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Weston under Penyard Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 24 May 2015.
The consultation ran from 26 May to 7 July 2015.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Weston under Penyard Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 30 July 2015.
The consultation ran from 4 August to 16 September 2015.
- Neighbourhood development plan submission version July 2015
- Environmental report July 2015
- Habitats regulations assessment addendum July 2015
- Consultation statement July 2015
- Basic conditions statement July 2015
- Regulation 16 consultation site notice
- Representations received during the submission consultation
- Examination stage
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Weston under Penyard neighbourhood area was held on 4 February 2016. The Neighbourhood Development Plan and maps were the same as those in the adoption stage.
- Adoption stage
The Weston under Penyard Neighbourhood Development Plan was made on 20 May 2016. It now forms part of the Development Plan for Herefordshire.
- Other pages