- Vowchurch and District Group Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Michaelchurch Escley, Newton, St Margarets, Turnastone, Vowchurch
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan has been adopted.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 7 August 2013
- Designation date: 30 September 2013
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 22 March 2016
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 7 December 2016
- Plan sent for examination: 22 February 2017
- Date of referendum: 7 September 2017
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Vowchurch and District Group Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 7 December 2016.
The consultation ran from 4 January to 15 February 2017.
- Neighbourhood development plan December 2016
- Vowchurch and District Group parish policies map
- Vowchurch village policies map
- Lower Mascoed village policies map
- Environmental report December 2016
- Consultation statement
- Basic conditions statement
- Regulation 16 consultation site notice
- Representations received during submission consultation
- Examination stage
The Vowchurch and District Group Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 22 February 2017. The examiner’s report was received on 23 June 2017.
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Vowchurch and District Group neighbourhood area was held on 7 September 2017.
- Adoption stage
The Vowchurch and District Group Neighbourhood Development Plan was made on 16 October 2017. It now forms part of the Development Plan for Herefordshire.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan July 2017
- Vowchurch and District Group parish policies map (adopted)
- Vowchurch village policies map (adopted)
- Lower Maescoed village policies map (adopted)
- Michaelchurch Escley village policies map (adopted)
- Made decision document
- Site notice
- Council report
- Cabinet member decision
- Other pages