- Ross-on-Wye Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at the Regulation 16 consultation stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 9 July 2013
- Designation date: 11 September 2013
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 7 November 2018
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 30 July2019
- Plan sent for examination: N/A
- Date of referendum: N/A
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Ross-on-Wye Town Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 7 November 2018.
The consultation ran from 9 November to 21 December 2018.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Ross on Wye Town Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 30 July 2019.
The consultation runs from 12 August 2019 to 7 October 2019.
During this consultation period you can view the plan electronically at any Herefordshire Council customer service centre and library within the county.
If you wish to make representations or comment you can do so by:
- Website: using the online comment form
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Neighbourhood Planning Team, Planning Services, PO Box 4, Hereford HR1 2ZB
- Other pages