- Pembridge Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at the referendum stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 3 July 2012
- Designation date: 31 August 2012
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 10 August 2017
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 24 July 2018
- Plan sent for examination: 3 October 2018
- Date of referendum: 28 February 2019
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Pembridge Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 10 August 2017.
The consultation ran from 11 August 2017 to 25 September 2017.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Pembridge Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 24 July 2018.
The consultation ran from 1 August to 26 September 2018.
- Examination stage
The Pembridge Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 3 October 2018. The examiner's report was received on 13 December 2018.
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Pembridge neighbourhood area will be held on 28 February 2019.
- Other pages