- Much Marcle Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Much Marcle
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan has been adopted.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 16 July 2013
- Designation date: 11 September 2013
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 4 November 2016
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 21 December 2017
- Plan sent for examination: 27 February 2018
- Date of referendum: 12 July 2018
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Much Marcle Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 4 November 2016.
The consultation ran from 7 November 2016 to 3 January 2017.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Much Marcle Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 21 December 2017.
The consultation ran from 5 January to 16 February 2018.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan December 2017
- Much Marcle parish policies map
- Much Marcle village policies map
- Kynaston village policies map
- Rushall village policies map
- Environmental report December 2017
- Habitats regulations assessment December 2017
- Consultation statement
- Basic conditions statement
- Representations received during submission consultation
- Examination stage
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Much Marcle neighbourhood area was held on 12 July 2018
- Adoption stage
The Much Marcle Neighbourhood Development Plan was made on 21 September 2018. It now forms part of the Development Plan for Herefordshire.
The habitats regulations assessment final report was on consultation from 25 July to 29 August 2018.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan May 2018
- Much Marcle parish policies map May 2018
- Much Marcle village policies map May 2018
- Rushall village policies map May 2018
- Kynaston village policies map May 2018
- Building conversions policies map May 2018
- Habitats regulations assessment July 2018
- Representations received during HRA consultation
- Briefing note following legal advice
- Made decision document
- Made site notice
- Council report
- Cabinet member decision
- Other pages