- Much Marcle Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Much Marcle
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at the referendum stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 16 July 2013
- Designation date: 11 September 2013
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 4 November 2016
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 21 December 2017
- Plan sent for examination: 27 February 2018
- Date of referendum: N/A
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Much Marcle Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 4 November 2016.
The consultation ran from 7 November 2016 to 3 January 2017.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Much Marcle Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 21 December 2017.
The consultation ran from 5 January to 16 February 2018.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan December 2017
- Much Marcle parish policies map
- Much Marcle village policies map
- Kynaston village policies map
- Rushall village policies map
- Environmental report December 2017
- Habitats regulations assessment December 2017
- Consultation statement
- Basic conditions statement
- Representations received during submission consultation
- Examination stage
- Referendum stage
- Other pages