- Much Marcle Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Much Marcle
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at the referendum stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 16 July 2013
- Designation date: 11 September 2013
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 4 November 2016
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 21 December 2017
- Plan sent for examination: 27 February 2018
- Date of referendum: 12 July 2018
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Much Marcle Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 4 November 2016.
The consultation ran from 7 November 2016 to 3 January 2017.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Much Marcle Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 21 December 2017.
The consultation ran from 5 January to 16 February 2018.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan December 2017
- Much Marcle parish policies map
- Much Marcle village policies map
- Kynaston village policies map
- Rushall village policies map
- Environmental report December 2017
- Habitats regulations assessment December 2017
- Consultation statement
- Basic conditions statement
- Representations received during submission consultation
- Examination stage
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Much Marcle neighbourhood area was held on 12 July 2018
- Neighbourhood Development Plan May 2018
- Much Marcle parish policies map May 2018
- Much Marcle village policies map May 2018
- Rushall village policies map May 2018
- Kynaston village policies map May 2018
- Building conversions policies map May 2018
- Environmental report May 2018
- Habitats regulations assessment May 2018
- Information regarding neighbourhood planning and referendums
- Referendum results
- Adoption stage
The habitats regulations assessment final report is now on consultation from 25 July to 29 August 2018.
- Other pages