- Middleton on the Hill and Leysters Group Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Leysters, Middleton on the Hill
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at the referendum stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 11 March 2014
- Designation date: 1 May 2014
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 19 December 2016
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 31 May 2017
- Plan sent for examination: 4 August 2017
- Date of referendum: 15 March 2018
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Middleton on the Hill and Leysters Group Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 19 December 2016.
The consultation ran from 19 December 2016 to 10 February 2017.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Middleton on the Hill and Leysters Group Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 31 May 2017.
The consultation ran from 7 June 2017 to 19 July 2017.
- Examination stage
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Middleton on the Hill and Leysters Group neighbourhood area will be held on 15 March 2018.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan January 2018
- Middleton on the Hill and Leysters Group parish policies map
- Leysters village policies map January 2018
- Middleton on the Hill village policies map
- Environmental report January 2018
- Habitats Regulations Assessment Addendum January 2018
- Information regarding neighbourhood planning and referendums
- Other pages