- Little Birch and Aconbury Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Aconbury, Little Birch
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at the examination stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 7 April 2016
- Designation date: 24 May 2016
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 5 January 2017
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 24 September 2018
- Plan sent for examination: 23 November 2018
- Date of referendum: N/A
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Little Birch Parish Council and Aconbury Parish Meeting submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 5 January 2017.
The consultation ran from 8 January to 19 February 2018.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Little Birch Parish Council and Aconbury Parish Meeting submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 24 September 2018.
The consultation ran from 4 October to 15 November 2018.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan July 2018
- Little Birch and Aconbury neighbourhood area policies map
- Aconbury village policies map
- Little Birch village policies map
- Environmental report August 2018
- Habitats regulations assessment report August 2018
- Consultation statement
- Basic conditions statement
- Representations received during submission consultation
- Examination stage
The Little Birch and Aconbury Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 23 November 2018. We are awaiting the examiner's report.
- Other pages