- Bodenham Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan has been adopted.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 5 March 2013
- Designation date: 22 April 2013
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 5 September 2016
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 10 November 2017
- Plan sent for examination: 17 January 2018
- Date of referendum: 12 July 2018
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Bodenham Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 5 September 2016.
The consultation ran from 3 October to 14 November 2016.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Bodenham Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 10 November 2017.
The consultation ran from 23 November 2017 to 11 January 2018.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan November 2017
- Bodenham village policies map
- Bodenham Moor village policies map
- Environmental report September 2017
- Habitats regulations assessment addendum September 2017
- Consultation statement
- Basic conditions statement
- Representations received during submission consultation
- Examination stage
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Bodenham neighbourhood area was held on 12 July 2018.
- Adoption stage
The Bodenham Neighbourhood Development Plan was made on 21 September 2018. It now forms part of the Development Plan for Herefordshire.
The habitats regulations assessment final report was on consultation from 25 July to 29 August 2018.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan May 2018
- Bodenham parish policies map
- Bodenham village policies map 2018
- Bodenham Moor policies map 2018
- Environmental report July 2018
- Habitats regulations assessment July 2018
- Representations received during habitats regulations assessment consultation
- Briefing note following legal advice
- Made decision document
- Made site notice
- Council report
- Cabinet member decision
- Other pages