- Bishopstone Group Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Bishopstone, Bridge Sollars, Byford, Kenchester, Mansell Gamage
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at the referendum stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 17 January 2013
- Designation date: 18 March 2013
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 29 September 2016
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 18 May 2018
- Plan sent for examination: 9 July 2018
- Date of referendum: N/A
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Bishopstone Group Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 29 September 2016.
The consultation ran from 17 October to 17 December 2016.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Bishopstone Group Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 18 May 2018.
The consultation ran from 24 May to 5 July 2018.
- Examination stage
The Bishopstone Group Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 9 July 2018. The examiner's report was received on 4 March 2019.
As per the People over Wind and Peter Sweetman vs Coillte verdict. The habitats regulations assessment final report was on consultation from 29 August to 3 October 2018.
The examiner recommended a further consultation regarding the environmental assessments for the site options considered during the Neighbourhood Development Plan process.
This consultation commenced on 14 January and ran until 18 February 2019.
- Progression to examination
- Briefing note following legal advice
- Habitats regulations assessment final report August 2018
- Representations received during habitats regulations assessment consultation
- Examiner's procedural note
- Examiner's questions to the parish council
- Answers to examiner's questions
- Bishopstone Group site assessment report
- Environmental report January 2019
- Habitats regulations assessment January 2019
- Representations received during the site assessment report consultation
- Examiner's report
- Delegated decision document
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Bishopstone Group neighbourhood area will be held on a date to be confirmed.
- Bishopstone Group Neighbourhood Development Plan April 2019
- Bishopstone Group Parish Policies map
- Bishopstone village policies map March 2019
- Byford village policies map
- Basic conditions statement April 2019
- Environmental report March 2019
- Habitats regulations assessment March 2019
- Information regarding neighbourhood planning and referendums
- Other pages