- Bishops Frome Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Bishops Frome
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at the referendum stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 23 September 2013
- Designation date: 8 November 2013
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 4 July 2016
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 17 May 2017
- Plan sent for examination: 4 August 2017
- Date of referendum: 15 March 2018
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Bishops Frome Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 4 July 2016.
The consultation ran from 4 July to 15 August 2016.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Bishops Frome Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 17 May 2017.
The consultation runs from 24 May to 12 July 2017.
- Examination stage
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Bishops Frome neighbourhood area will be held on 15 March 2018.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan January 2018
- Bishops Frome parish policies map
- Bishops Frome village policies map November 2017
- Frome Hill village policies map January 2018
- Environmental report December 2017
- Habitats regulations assessment addendum December 2017
- Information regarding neighbourhood planning and referendums
- Other pages