- Tarrington Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at the examination stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 20 November 2013
- Designation date: 7 January 2014
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 13 October 2019
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 16 September 2020
- Plan sent for examination: 17 November 2020
- Date of referendum: N/A
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Tarrington Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 13 October 2019.
The consultation ran from 14 October to 25 November 2019.
- Regulation 14 draft plan re-submission stage
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Tarrington Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 16 September 2020.
The consultation ran from 28 September to 9 November 2020.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan July 2020
- Tarrington Parish policies map
- Tarrington village policies map
- Little Tarrington village policies map
- Environmental report July 2020
- Habitats regulations assessment July 2020
- Consultation statement
- Basic conditions statement
- Representations received during submission consultation
- Regulation 16 plan re-submission stage
- Regulation 16 plan second re-submission stage
- Examination stage
The Tarrington Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 17 November 2020. The examination has been temporarily suspended due to HRA issues.
- Re-examination stage
- Referendum stage
- Adoption stage
- NDP review stage
- Reviewed Plan: Regulation 14 draft plan stage
- Other pages