- Sutton St Nicholas Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Sutton St Nicholas
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan has been adopted. The plan is currently being reviewed, and has reached the examination stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 28 November 2013
- Designation date: 15 January 2014
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 23 December 2015
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 17 May 2016
- Plan sent for examination: 7 July 2016
- Date of referendum: 2 February 2017
- Date reviewed Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 29 April 2022
- Date reviewed Regulation 16 draft plan submitted: 22 September 2022
- Date reviewed plan sent for examination: 11 November 2022
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Adoption stage
The Sutton St Nicholas Neighbourhood Development Plan was made on 8 March 2017. It now forms part of the Development Plan for Herefordshire.
- Reviewed Plan: Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Sutton St Nicholas Parish Council submitted their reviewed draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 29 April 2022.
The consultation ran from 3 May to 15 June 2022.
- Reviewed Plan: Regulation 16 plan stage
Sutton St Nicholas Parish Council submitted their reviewed Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 22 September 2022.
The consultation ran from 27 September 2022 to 8 November 2022.
- Draft Neighbourhood Development Plan September 2022
- Statement of modifications September 2022
- Sutton St Nicholas Parish policies map
- Sutton St Nicholas village policies map
- Environmental report August 2022
- Appropriate assessment August 2022
- Consultation statement
- Basic conditions statement
- Representations received during submission consultation
- Reviewed Plan: Examination stage
The Sutton St Nicholas Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 11 November 2022. We are awaiting the examiner's report.
- Other pages