- Ocle Pychard Group Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Felton, Ocle Pychard, Ullingswick
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is adopted.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 18 March 2016
- Designation date: 3 May 2016
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 27 October 2017
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 23 March 2018
- Plan sent for examination: 22 May 2018
- Date of referendum: 14 February 2019
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Ocle Pychard Group Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 27 October 2017.
The consultation ran from 1 November 2017 to 31 December 2017.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Ocle Pychard Group Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 23 March 2018.
The consultation ran from 27 March to 8 May 2018.
- Examination stage
The Ocle Pychard Group Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 22 May 2018. The examiner's report was received on 17 December 2018.
The updated habitats regulations assessment final report was on consultation from 6 August to 10 September 2018.
- Progress to examination report
- Information note from the examiner
- Information note from the examiner regarding People over Wind and Peter Sweetman vs Coillte case
- Information note from the examiner regarding revised National Planning Policy Framework
- Ocle Pychard Group responses to Regulation 16 representations
- Habitats regulations assessment report July 2018
- Representations received during HRA consultation
- Briefing note following legal advice
- Examiner's report
- Delegated decision document
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Ocle Pychard Group neighbourhood area was held on 14 February 2019.
- Adoption stage
The Ocle Pychard Group Neighbourhood Development Plan was made on 11 March 2019. It now forms part of the Development Plan for Herefordshire.
- Other pages