- Ledbury Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan has been adopted. This plan is currently being reviewed, and has reached examination stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 21 September 2012
- Designation date: 16 November 2012
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 27 July 2017
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 18 April 2018
- Plan sent for examination: 11 June 2018
- Date of referendum: 6 December 2018
- Date plan made/adopted: 11 January 2019
- Date reviewed Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 2 February 2022
- Date reviewed Regulation 16 draft plan submitted: 27 September 2022
- Date reviewed plan sent for examination: 22 November 2022
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Adoption stage
The Ledbury Neighbourhood Development Plan was made on 11 January 2019. It now forms part of the Development Plan for Herefordshire.
- Reviewed Plan: Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Ledbury Town Council submitted their reviewed draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 2 February 2022.
The consultation ran from 5 February to 19 March 2022.
- Reviewed Plan: Regulation 16 plan stage
Ledbury Town Council submitted their reviewed Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 27 September 2022.
The consultation ran from 30 September to 11 November 2022.
- Draft Neighbourhood Development Plan July 2022
- Statement of modifications
- Ledbury parish policies map
- Ledbury town policies map
- Ledbury town centre policies map
- Environmental report July 2022
- Habitats regulations assessment December 2021
- Consultation statement
- Basic conditions statement
- Representations received during submission consultation
- Reviewed Plan: Examination stage
The Ledbury Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 22 November 2022. We are awaiting the examiner's report.
- Other pages