- Acupuncture, tattooing, cosmetic piercing and electrolysis registration
To offer treatments such as acupuncture, tattooing, semi-permanent skin colouring, cosmetic piercing and electrolysis, both the person performing the treatment and the premises must be registered with us.
- About this licence
Acupuncture and cosmetic piercing
Licence Fee 2021/22 Person registration £168 Premises (new or variation) £200 Person transfer £31 Change of business name £20 Transfer £47 Variation £207 plus £193 if committee hearing required Copy of licence £20
Licence Fee 2021/22 Person registration £248 Premises (new or variation) £292 Person transfer £63 Change of business name £20 Transfer £47 Variation £207 plus £193 if committee hearing required Copy of licence £20
- Application and guidance notes
- Processing and timescales
We will inspect your premises to determine its suitability for treatments.
We will aim to process your application within 12 weeks.
Contact us to view the public register.
- Contact us in the first instance.
- Contact details
If you wish to speak to a licensing officer the opening times are 9.30am to 1.30pm.
- Telephone: 01432 261761 (all calls are dealt with by our contact centre staff and are allocated to an officer who will take action on the service request between one to five working days)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Licensing Section, Herefordshire Council, 8 St Owen Street, Hereford HR1 2PJ