MOMO - staying in touch with your social worker

The MOMO or Mind Of My Own app lets you express your views and have a voice on the care you are receiving, without having to wait until you can see your social worker. If you're finding it hard to talk about the way you're feeling, the MOMO app can be a great way to let your social worker or other professionals know what you're thinking. 

You can find out more and download the MOMO app on the Mind Of My Own website.