Only interested parties or responsible authorities can make a representation or objection to an application.
- Interested parties - only those living or operating a business in the vicinity of the applicant's premises
- Responsible authorities - police, fire authority, environmental health or trading standards
For further guidance notes on making a representation visit the making objections or representations page. If you wish to make a representation please ensure that we receive it in writing within the period set aside for consultation.
Below are the current licensing applications to:
- Grant a premises licence or a club premises certificate
- Grant a provisional statement
- Vary an existing premises licence or club premises certificate
- Review a premises licence
If you require further information or the document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Licensing contact details
If you wish to speak to a Licensing Officer the opening times are 9.30am to 1.30pm Monday to Friday. All calls are dealt with by our contact centre staff and are allocated to an officer who will take action on the service request between one to five working days.Address: Licensing Section, Herefordshire Council, 8 St Owen Street, Hereford HR1 2PJ Send Email