Only interested parties or responsible authorities can make a representation or objection to an application.
- Interested parties - only those living or operating a business in the vicinity of the applicant's premises
- Responsible authorities - police, fire authority, environmental health or trading standards
For further guidance notes on making a representation visit the making objections or representations page. If you wish to make a representation please ensure that we receive it in writing within the period set aside for consultation.
Below are the current licensing applications to:
- Grant a premises licence or a club premises certificate
- Grant a provisional statement
- Vary an existing premises licence or club premises certificate
- Review a premises licence
If you require further information or the document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application to grant a premises licence - Bebrosa, Hereford - consultation ends 1 February 2023
- Application to grant a premises licence - Dough, Hereford - consultation ends 10 February 2023
- Application to grant a premises licence - Lidl, Belmont Road, Hereford - consultation ends 15 February 2023
- Application to grant a premises licence - Rule of Tum, Hereford - consultation ends 1 March 2023
Licensing contact details
Please contact us by email or telephone. All calls are dealt with by our contact centre staff and are allocated to an officer who will take action on the service request within one to ten working days. Our telephone operating hours are 9am - 4.15pm.Address: Licensing Section, Herefordshire Council, 8 St Owen Street, Hereford HR1 2PJ Send Email