Highways and public rights of way map (PROW)

The following maps contain data Herefordshire Council is legally required to keep in respect of streets. Report a problem with a public right of way or alternatively, for road problems visit report a road problem page.

Other maps that may hold related information are the parks, play areas and sports pitches map and a map of Herefordshire Council's properties.