Skip to main content

Although the weather has improved there are some roads closed due to surface damage. View the road closures page. If you or your business have been affected by flooding visit the what to do after flooding page.

Close Have you or your business been affected by flooding?

Transport and streets

Hereford Greenway, the new walking and cycling route between Hereford city centre and Rotherwas, is now open.


  • Choose how you move

    Walking, cycling, Park and Share, Park and Cycle, school and workplace travel planning, Hereford Greenway, Destination Hereford project

  • Community transport

    Find out if community transport is available in your area and how to book it, become a community transport volunteer

  • Floods

    What to do before, during and after a flood, watercourse consents, what we are doing to minimise flood risk

  • Local Transport Plan

    Find out about the council's local transport strategies, policies and delivery programme

  • Parking

    Car parks, parking fines, residents' parking permits, Blue Badge Scheme, parking dispensations, electric car charging points

  • Public rights of way

    Report a footpath problem, view the public rights of way map and changes to rights of way, find out a landowner's responsibilities

  • Public transport

    View bus and train times, apply for a bus pass or railcard

  • Road safety

    Road safety education in schools and colleges, driver training, accident statistics, speed limits

  • Roads and pavements

    Report a highway problem, view road closures, gritting routes, traffic regulation orders

  • Street care

    Fly tipping, toilets, abandoned vehicles and supermarket trolleys, litter, graffiti, dogs, fly posting and CCTV

  • Taxi and private hire licences

    Dual driver, private hire operator and vehicle licences