Complaints and feedback - children's and young people's services
If you are receiving services from children's and young people services and wish to make a complaint or provide feedback about those services, you can contact the relevant team.
Children's complaints manager
Representations and complaints about services for children and young people are dealt with by the complaints team.
- View the children's representations and complaints policy and procedure
- View the children's representations and complaints annual report 2020
Contact the complaints team:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Herefordshire Council, Plough Lane, Hereford HR4 0LE
- Telephone: 01432 260535
Help with making a complaint about decisions made by Herefordshire Council which affect your child or young person with SEN
You may wish to contact SENDIASS for independent advice, help liaising with service providers and for any help with appeals and tribunals. They are impartial professionals who can explain the processes involved in making a complaint to a service.
Contact Herefordshire SENDIASS - Monday to Friday 9am - 4.30pm
- Telephone: 01432 260955 - 24 hour answering machine service
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Herefordshire SENDIASS, Town Hall, 10 St Owen Street, Hereford, HR1 2PJ
LADO allegations and referrals
- Telephone: 01432 261739
- Secure email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out about the procedures for managing allegations against people who work with children and the role of the Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) in managing and overseeing allegations on the Herefordshire Safeguarding Children Board's website.