Complaints and feedback - children's and young people's services

If you are receiving services from children's and young people services and wish to make a complaint or provide feedback about those services, you can contact the relevant team.

Children's complaints manager

Representations and complaints about services for children and young people are dealt with by the complaints team.

Contact the complaints team:

Help with making a complaint about decisions made by Herefordshire Council which affect your child or young person with SEN

You may wish to contact SENDIASS for independent advice, help liaising with service providers and for any help with appeals and tribunals. They are impartial professionals who can explain the processes involved in making a complaint to a service.

Contact Herefordshire SENDIASS - Monday to Friday 9am - 4.30pm

  • Telephone: 01432 260955 - 24 hour answering machine service
  • Email:
  • Address: Herefordshire SENDIASS, Town Hall, 10 St Owen Street, Hereford, HR1 2PJ

LADO allegations and referrals

You can find out about the procedures for managing allegations against people who work with children and the role of the Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) in managing and overseeing allegations on the Herefordshire Safeguarding Children Board's website.