We use cookies

Severe weather conditions - Flooding

Herefordshire is experiencing significant and widespread flooding. Please avoid any unnecessary travel and do not enter flood water.

This form should be used if you wish to change your house name/building name, or register a new single house.

There is a charge for changing your house/building name which is £36 including VAT. You will need to provide a detailed location map of your property.