Leader announced appointment at Full Council on 6 March 2020
A new Cabinet Member has been appointed to Herefordshire Council’s Cabinet.
Councillor Ellie Chowns will take over as Cabinet Member for Environment, Economy and Skills from Councillor Trish Marsh, who is stepping down from the Cabinet. Councillor Chowns’ portfolio includes economic development and regeneration, and environmental promotion, protection and sustainability including response to climate emergency.
Councillor Jenny Bartlett has become a Cabinet support member working with town and parish councils and enabling parishes to have an active role in delivering or managing local priorities and assets.
Herefordshire Council Cabinet Member portfolios as of 1 March 2020:
- Councillor David Hitchiner – Leader of Herefordshire Council / Corporate strategy and budget
- Councillor Felicity Norman – Deputy Leader / Children and families
- Councillor Gemma Davies – Commissioning, procurement and assets
- Councillor Ellie Chowns – Environment, economy and skills
- Councillor Liz Harvey – Finance and corporate services
- Councillor Pauline Crockett – Health and wellbeing
- Councillor John Harrington – Infrastructure and transport
- Councillor Ange Tyler – Housing, regulatory services and community safety
Published: Thursday, 5th March 2020