Councillor David Hitchiner, Leader of Herefordshire Council, has today announced his Cabinet member appointments and the portfolios they will be responsible for.
The Leader will continue to direct the council’s corporate policy and strategy and have overall budget responsibility.
Cabinet members are:
- Councillor Felicity Norman (Deputy Leader): Children and Families
- Councillor Gemma Davies: Contracts and Assets
- Councillor Pauline Crockett: Health and Wellbeing
- Councillor John Harrington: Infrastructure
- Councillor Trish Marsh: Economy and Communications
- Councillor Ange Tyler: Transport and Regulatory Services
- Councillor Liz Harvey: Finance and Corporate Services
Councillor David Hitchiner, Leader of Herefordshire Council, said:
“Herefordshire is a proudly independent and ingenious county. I look forward to drawing on best practice, using our strengths and talents, to be a council that serves and works with the people of Herefordshire, with openness and imagination at its heart. Our Cabinet Members bring a variety of skills and some new experience- I am confident that working together we will do well for the county we all love.”