Our team are out and about around the county giving out home testing kits every week.
We also offer tests on site in some locations. Helping you to carry out regular testing whenever and wherever you need it.
The testing programme for Covid-19 is playing a vital role in helping to keep us all safe by identifying those who have the virus, but no symptoms, so that they can self-isolate and avoid passing the virus to others. Around one in three people who are infected with Covid-19 have no symptoms. Rapid testing using lateral flow test devices (LFT) is a fast and simple way to test people who are not showing symptoms, and helps us to stop spreading Covid-19 without realising it.
This week* we will be at:
Friday 3 December
- Hopes of Longtown, 8:30am to 1:30pm
- Market Fair, High Town, Hereford, 10am to 4:30pm
- Tesco, Ledbury, 12pm to 6pm
Saturday 4 December
- Kington food festival, 9am to 4pm
Monday 6 December
- The Maltings car park, Ross-on-Wye, 10am to 4pm
- Old Market car park, 10:30am to 4:30pm
- Co-op, Kington, 11:30am to 5:30pm
Tuesday 7 December
Wednesday 8 December
Thursday 9 December
- Oakchurch farm shop, 10am to 4pm
- Morrisons, Leominster, 10am to 4pm
- Dunelm Mill, Hereford, 11am to 5pm
Saturday 11 December
- Kington art & craft market, 9am to 2:30pm
You can also follow where we are on social media, search @HfdsCouncil or follow #HfdLft
* the locations and times may be subject to last minute changes