LoyalFree can help your business
The award-winning place promotion app, LoyalFree™, is now available in Herefordshire
We, in partnership with LoyalFree, have introduced the app, to help support economic recovery in the county, by encouraging people to stay, shop and spend locally across our historic market towns and villages. The app is completely free for everyone to use, including all businesses and retailers.
It features a great range of discounts, deals and loyalty schemes from independent retailers across the county, along with fantastic local events and trails, to encourage more people to get out and about in Herefordshire, including walking and cycling, art galleries, gardens and castles and even dog friendly coffee shops.
There’s a fantastic range of benefits for businesses, which are registered on the app, including:
- Advertising offers and events to local residents and visitors, with the option to run a loyalty stamp scheme, where possible
- Direct links to your website, social media, reviews and more
- Featuring in local trails available on the app, e.g. black and white villages, dog friendly pubs and restaurants, cafés and antique shops
- Customer insights through a live dashboard, so you can see how you’re performing
- Marketing materials to help support your business
LoyalFree will create your profile on your behalf, along with continuing to update your information for you going forward, all of which is free. However, once you’re all set up, you can also log in to your profile and make any changes you like, if that’s easier for you. You can have various types of exclusive offers or loyalty schemes, along with any terms and conditions to suit your needs.
To sign up and add your information / offers, e-mail email@example.com
If you’ve got any queries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your business on the map in Herefordshire now