Contact building control

Please contact us if you need to:

  • Discuss an application prior to submission
  • Discuss a technical matter in respect of your building work and the building regulations
  • Get further information about the services we provide
  • Arrange for a surveyor to visit your works as they progress
  • Report a dangerous building
  • Report illegal building work
  • Make a request for a new street, road or development to be named and numbered
  • Discuss proposed demolition works