We will work closely with you to ensure you have the help you need to achieve building regulations approval from the start. Our surveyors aim to integrate themselves as part of your team, whether that is with you and your builder in the case of a small project, or as part of a wider team of professionals on larger commercial projects.
While most tradesmen have the best intentions, sadly, rogue traders do exist and poor quality work can be devastating for you and your property. In these circumstances, our legal powers of enforcement provide a valuable first line of defence. We also work with the council's trading standards service in these cases.
What you can expect from us
- Competent pre-application advice and guidance
- Professionally qualified and experienced surveyors
- Unrivalled expertise across the full range of project types, supported by our interaction with a network of local authority building control surveyors throughout England and Wales
- A pro-active approach to help you achieve quality and cost-effective solutions
- Competitive non-profit fees
- A local base in Herefordshire, enabling us to react quickly to your needs
- Partnership arrangements, allowing you to progress your design work with the local council of your choice if you are based outside of Herefordshire
- Knowledge of local conditions and issues in the county
- Valuable links to other parts of Herefordshire Council (planning, environmental health, trading standards)
- Long-standing close relationships with other local organisations, such as the fire and rescue service
- The option to use fully electronic web and email based services
- Resources and technical expertise to support the building control process through our membership of the LABC network
- Other services including street naming, reporting dangerous buildings, demolition notices and requests for inspections