We can help support off-site activities and visits run by teachers and youth workers through our off-site guidance service.
- An IT based system giving a clear and concise, accessible and intuitive audit trail to all staff wishing to plan an off-site visit
- Training for staff and governors to national levels to meet legal and local guidelines concerning off-site health and safety
- This ensures pupils have continuing access to safe outdoor educational experiences
- Ongoing support and guidance for teachers offering "education beyond the classroom" (LOtC)
- Awareness of national and local issues relating to educational off-site visits
If you sign up to the service you will have access to a vast detailed database of providers, users and venues so you can obtain personal feedback about a venue or provider anywhere in the world. You can also use the software to produce extensive tailored reports and track and monitor all recorded visits using a range of IT systems, giving you a clear, concise and accessible audit trail for all your visits. You can also identify staff training requirements and qualifications and monitor an individual's involvement with off-site visits which can be used as part of staff CVs.
For further information contact our outdoor education adviser:
- Telephone: 07792 880778
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org