We ask you to set up an account with us to report some things, such as missed collections, so we know where the bin is. If you don't have an account yet you can register with us through our online system. It will only take a few minutes and means you can quickly report other things to us in the future.

Bin collection

Bin lost or stolen

Damaged bin

If your bin is damaged we will replace it at no cost to you but the matter will be investigated as it will be classed as vandalism of council property.

When reporting a damaged bin to us please provide your name, address and details of the damage to us using the Contact us form or telephone 01432 260051.