We use cookies

Coronavirus information

Information on how coronavirus is affecting our services across the county and the latest updates

If you are unhappy about any aspect of your apprenticeship, further education or traineeship, you should talk to your tutor, human resources team or line manager. Your organisation may be able to solve your problem informally.

If you still have a problem, you can find out how to complain about a further education college or apprenticeship on the government website. You can also find out how to appeal exam results