You can plan your bus journey, find bus timetables and get updates on the latest services on the Traveline West Midlands website or on the Traveline app on iPhone or Android. You can also call Traveline on 0871 200 22 33 for advice on local and national bus services.
Bus services in Herefordshire are provided by a number of operators. For specific advice on bus fares, lost property or disruptions to services, see the bus contacts page.
Bus travel updates and service disruptions
B4224 Hampton Park Road Resurfacing works 19 February and 2 March 2018.
Bus services will be diverted when the work takes place from 0900 to 1700 on Mondays to Fridays.
75 City - Hampton Park
Monday, 19 February/Tuesday, 20 February - normal route
Wednesday, 21 - Friday, 23 February - as normal route to Hampton Dene crossroads, via Gorsty Lane to Sudbury Avenue terminus and return to city via normal route
Monday 26 February - Thursday 1 March - as normal route to Hampton Dene crossroads, left into Old Eign Hill and left onto Hampton Park Road and via normal route to city
Friday, 2 March - normal route
453 Fownhope - Hereford
Monday, 19 February/Tuesday, 20 February - Hereford - Fownhope journeys via Dormington and Mordiford. Journeys normally terminating at Sufton Rise via Dormington , Sufton Rise and Mordiford to Hampton Bishop.
1640 from Hereford via normal route but subject to delay if road not re-opened
Wednesday, 21 February - Thursday, 1 March - normal route from Fownhope to Hampton Bishop then via Sudbury Avenue and Gorsty Lane to Hereford
Bus service changes from 15 January 2018
675/676 Ledbury - Colwall - Great Malvern
- Temporary timetable introduced between 15 January and 23 February 2018 during closure of West Malvern Road. West Malvern will not be served by service 675/676 during this period.
Bus service changes from 2 January 2018
417 Ledbury - Cradley - Worcester
- Journeys serving Forge Bank revised to operate via the main road in Bosbury.
420 Hereford - Bromyard - Worcester
- 0610 Bromyard - Hereford and 0640 Hereford - Bromyard journeys on Mondays to Fridays withdrawn.
Bus service changes from 11 December 2017
77 Hereford - Holmer Circular
- Minor timing changes. Service revised to continue along Roman Road serving Victoria Park, then continuing along Venns Lane. This replaces the 81A and no longer serves Old School Lane.
77A Hereford - Holmer Circular
- Revised timetable. Service revised to operate along Roman Road, College Road, College Green and Kingsway to Old School Lane and then Bobblestock.
81 Hereford - College Green
- Revised timetable. Unchanged route to College Green then revised to turn right into Kingsway, right into Old School Lane then continuing via Venns Lane and Aylestone Hill to the City.
81A Hereford - College Green - Victoria Park
- Revised timetable. Service operates peak hours (as service 81 above) but continuing from College Green to the City via Victoria Park and Venns Lane. Off peak services provided by services 77 and 77A.
Bus service changes from 6 December 2017
404 Bishops Frome - Bromyard - Pencombe - Hereford
- New service operating on second and fourth Wednesdays of the month, replacing service 405 and starting from Bishops Frome
405 Cradley - Bromyard - Pencombe - Hereford
- Service revised to operate on first, third and fifth Wednesdays of the month. Route revised and will not serve Bromyard, Winslow Road, Westhide Church and White Stone Crossroads