The following train services serve Herefordshire:
- Milford Haven - Cardiff - Hereford - Leominster - Shrewsbury - Crewe - Manchester Piccadilly (Arriva Trains Wales)
- Cardiff - Hereford - Shrewsbury - Chester - Holyhead (Arriva Trains Wales)
- Hereford - Ledbury - Colwall - Worcester - Oxford - London Paddington (Great Western Railway)
- Hereford - Ledbury - Colwall - Worcester - Birmingham (London Midland)
If you are unsure of the route to your destination, or are travelling further afield, use the National Rail Enquiries Journey Planner or telephone 03457 48 49 50.
Saturday, Sunday and bank holiday travel
Services at weekends and bank holidays are subject to change due to engineering work and trains may be diverted, or replaced by buses, leading to longer journey times. Any revised timetables are in the National Rail Enquiries Journey Planner or telephone 03457 48 49 50. Arriva Trains Wales publishes advance notices about line closures and diversions on a monthly basis. We do not receive this information from other train operators. For details of planned changes and other service disruptions visit the National Rail Enquiries service disruptions page.
Contact details for train operating companies
- Arriva Trains Wales: St Mary's House, 47 Penarth Road, Cardiff CF10 5DJ, tel: 03333 211 202, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Great Western Railway: Freepost, Great Western Railway Customer Support, tel: 0345 700 0125, email: GWRfeedback@GWR.com
- London Midland: PO Box 4323, Birmingham B2 4JB, tel: 0344 811 0133, email: email@example.com
- National Rail Enquiries: 03457 48 49 50
- Eurostar: Times House, Bravingtons Walk, London N1 9AW, tel: 0343 2186186, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- National rail passenger operators map