Under the requirements of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Order Act 2004 (as amended by the 2011 Localism Act) and The Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012, Herefordshire Council as a local planning authority is required to produce an Authority Monitoring Report (AMR).
The purpose of the AMR is to monitor the implementation of the Local Development Scheme (LDS) and to monitor the implementation of the policies set out in the Local Plan. The Local Plan (2011-2031) currently consists of the Herefordshire Local Plan Core Strategy.
The Localism Act amended the requirement for local planning authorities to produce a monitoring report on an annual basis. You can view the latest Authority Monitoring Reports on this page.
The AMR data is being published on this website rather than as part of a printed report. The AMR has been split into a number of sections which deal with particular aspects of monitoring. In some areas detailed data is included within appendices or can be viewed using a link to a different web page.
As evidence continues to be developed to support other elements of the Local Plan it will add to the accuracy of the data to measure policy implementation and reduce deficiencies in information.
Current Authority Monitoring Report
- Introduction November 2018
- Section 1 - LDS monitoring summary November 2018
- Section 2 - Herefordshire Local Plan Core Strategy policy monitoring - December 2018
- Section 3 - Neighbourhood Plans November 2018
- Section 4 - Duty to co-operate November 2018
- Section 5 - Minerals planning November 2018
- Section 6 - Self and custom built housing November 2018
- Appendix A - Housing completions and commitments November 2018
- Appendix B - 5 year supply April 2018
- Appendix C - Open Space
- Appendix D - Section 106 November 2018