Apply for a copy certificate
You can apply online for copy certificates for events that occur in Herefordshire through the links below. The form will take you to our online payments section. You can also apply over the phone on 01432 260565 and pay by debit or credit card.
- Apply for a copy birth certificate
- Apply for a copy death certificate
- Apply for a copy marriage certificate
- Apply for a copy civil partnership certificate
Cost of a copy certificate
- Full birth certificate £10 (contains all the information recorded in the original birth register including mother and father's details where recorded)
- Short birth certificate £10 (contains full name, date of birth and registration district - passport and job applications now require a full birth certificate)
- Certificates from current registers issued after the time of registration £7
- All other copy certificates £10
Certificates are available for collection from the Town Hall after five working days or can be posted by second class post at a cost of £1.
Priority service: We offer a same-day service on historic records available for collection or first class post at a cost of £25