Facilities at the Archive and Records Centre
- Visitors car park, which includes spaces for blue badge holders immediately adjacent to our building
- An area to eat and drink with hot and cold drinks machines
- The search room is on the ground floor so is easily accessible
- There is a height-adjustable desk available if required
- We have a Learning Room for hire with a loop system installed for those using hearing aids. Please contact us for details about booking this space
- Lockers are available on the ground floor for your belongings*
*Please be aware that no bags, including handbags, are allowed in our search room. You may bring your notes and pencils - strictly no pens - into the search room, using a clear plastic pouch which you will find in your locker. For further information see our search room regulations.