eBooks and eAudiobooks
You can borrow a range of eBooks and eAudiobooks free of charge.
How it works
- Borrow up to 12 eBooks and 12 eAudiobooks for up to 21 days
- If the eBook you want is already checked out, reserve it free of charge and receive an alert when it is available for you to download
- After 21 days the eBook will be automatically deleted from your device
- You can return items early
- No overdue charges to worry about
How to register for an RBdigital account
- You will need your Herefordshire library card number. If you're not yet a library member, you can join online
- Enter your library card number and follow the instructions to set up your RBdigital username and password
Apps for mobile, tablet, PC and Mac
The RBdigital app is available to download for a wide range of devices. Download the app below and login with your RBdigital username and password.
You may also need an Adobe Editions account depending on your device.
If you are unable to find an answer to your question, email RBdigital's support team email@example.com
The RBdigital team is based in the UK and will be in touch as soon as possible. (They aim to reply to all queries within two working days.)
eBook reader compatibility
eBooks may be downloaded onto e-Reader devices running Adobe Digital Editions.
Our eBooks are not currently compatible with the original Amazon Kindle. This is because Amazon does not support eBook lending in any UK public library service.
However, our eBooks are compatible with the Amazon Kindle Fire (HD) through the android app available in the Amazon App store.