Business Futures Forum
The Business Futures Forum provides a network of support and information for local businesses looking to increase their efficiency and profitability while enhancing their sustainability and reducing their environmental impact.
Benefits of free membership
- Improved cost effectiveness to member businesses resulting in increasing competitiveness, and potentially creating jobs
- Reduced CO2 emissions, environmental impact and waste
- Use of Business Futures Forum logo
- Positive PR for member companies resulting in increased customer base and improvements to staff morale
- Chance to see case studies and new initiatives first hand
- Access to members only Linkedin discussion group
- Ideas sharing on practical solutions
- Networking opportunities
- Regular e-newsletters
Forum meetings are held quarterly and focus on a range of topics, such as energy, resource efficiency, transport, waste, operations efficiency, grants, funding and legislation. Meetings focus wherever possible on case studies and tours of members premises.
For upcoming events see our events calendar for all the details.