Business Futures Forum
The Business Futures Forum provides a network of support and information for local businesses looking to increase their efficiency and profitability while enhancing their sustainability and reducing their environmental impact.
Benefits of free membership
- Improved cost effectiveness to member businesses resulting in increasing competitiveness, and potentially creating jobs
- Reduced CO2 emissions, environmental impact and waste
- Use of Business Futures Forum logo
- Positive PR for member companies resulting in increased customer base and improvements to staff morale
- Chance to see case studies and new initiatives first hand
- Access to members only Linkedin discussion group
- Ideas sharing on practical solutions
- Networking opportunities
- Regular e-newsletters
Forum meetings are held quarterly and focus on a range of topics, such as energy, resource efficiency, transport, waste, operations efficiency, grants, funding and legislation. Meetings focus wherever possible on case studies and tours of members premises.
Meres & Mosses Business Environment Network event at Aico in Oswestry - Pollution: Reducing your Environmental Impact
Wednesday 4 December 2019 - 9.30am to 2pm. There is a charge but lunch is provided followed by a tour of the host site and an opportunity for networking.
Regardless of the types of operations of your business, you will no doubt be polluting the environment but ensuring good environmental practices can be good for business from avoiding staff sickness to reducing legal and financial risks, the benefits are endless.
Talks on How to protect the water environment, The right cover for the right level of risk and The Climate Crisis - Reducing your impact.
For further information visit the MMBEN website.
To book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interest in attending and if you have any dietary requirements.
For upcoming events see our events calendar for all the details.