Learn to Western Line Dance with Single Star Country & Western 01432 870383 email firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a very experienced Line dance teacher (over 23 years in the same hall), and like teaching Beginners. Our members like to assist and are friendly. Class numbers in all classes are currently 8 to 18. 90% "original country music" & classic western type dances.
Mondays 7.15 - 9.30pm
- Beginners to Intermediate - £5 at door
- Northolme Community Centre, Hereford HR2 7SP
- From Hereford centre take Abergavenny Rd Turn right at Tesco round-about, (sign posted), Straight at mini round-about, on left.
Thursdays 7 - 9pm
- Beginners only - £5 at door
- Holme Lacy Village Hall HR2 6LP.
- On main road Adj Telephone Box
Fridays 8 - 10pm
- Beginners to Intermediate - £5 at door.
- Leominster Community Centre HR6 8NJ
- Take the north road out from centre , turn right into car park, turn right & left past large new building, old school building on left at end of drive.
First lesson free for beginners!
(Please arrive 15 min early to any class if new to us. If uncertain of directions, and due to possible changes in venue / time of start please phone before attending to avoid disappointment.)