- Activities and events
- Children's centre services
All children's centres offer the following core services to support your family's needs up until your child starts school:
- Family health and wellbeing services
- Early education and childcare
- Early Help family support and outreach services, if you are experiencing difficulties and need some extra help
- Support for local childminders
- Information and signposting to other agencies and services such as health professionals
- Support to help families access free childcare or nursery education funding
- Links to employment and training opportunities with Jobcentre Plus
- Local services
Our aim is to provide a range of services to help children who are under five and their families and carers. We want to ensure all children have the best possible start in life and that parents and carers are given better opportunities to access services from many organisations.
Many different professionals visit us including speech and language therapists, health visitors and midwives. We also have links to family support and other local and partner agencies.
We offer a menu of services for you and your family. We can provide or signpost to training opportunities and adult learning for parents and carers with children aged 0-5 years. This includes First Aid, Maths and English L to Level functional skills, Let's Make Parenting Fun (Solihull Course) and Breastfeeding Peer Counsellor Programme, with access to creche depending on demand.
Ross-on-Wye neighbourhood development plan - Play areas and open spaces survey
Please complete the survey questionnaire giving feedback and helping to develop the play areas of the future in the Ross-on-Wye Neighbourhood.
- Opening hours
Monday to Thursday 9am - 5pm
Friday 9am - 4.30pm
Library and Old Chapel
Ross on Wye
- 01432 260700