- Yarkhill Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan has been adopted.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 1 June 2016
- Designation date: 5 July 2016
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 12 August 2017
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 29 December 2017
- Plan sent for examination: 27 February 2018
- Date of referendum: 2 August 2018
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Yarkhill Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 12 August 2017.
The consultation ran from 21 July to 22 September 2017.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Yarkhill Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 29 December 2017.
The consultation ran from 5 January to 16 February 2018.
- Examination stage
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Yarkhill neighbourhood area was held on 2 August 2018.
The updated habitats regulations assessment final report was on consultation from 26 July to 30 August 2018.
- Environmental report June 2018
- Habitats regulations assessment addendum report June 2018
- Updated habitats regulations assessment Final Report July 2018
- Representations received during HRA consultation
- Briefing note following legal advice
- Information regarding neighbourhood planning and referendums
- Referendum results
- Adoption stage
The Yarkhill Neighbourhood Development Plan was made on 25 September 2018. It now forms part of the Development Plan for Herefordshire.
- Other pages