- Yarkhill Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at the examination stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 1 June 2016
- Designation date: 5 July 2016
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 12 August 2017
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 29 December 2017
- Plan sent for examination: 27 February 2018
- Date of referendum: N/A
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Yarkhill Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 12 August 2017.
The consultation ran from 21 July to 22 September 2017.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Yarkhill Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 29 December 2017.
The consultation ran from 5 January to 16 February 2018.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan November 2017
- Yarkhill parish policies map
- Monkhide village policies map
- Newtown village policies map
- Environmental report December 2017
- Habitats regulations assessment addendum December 2017
- Consultation statement
- Basic conditions statement
- Representations received during submission consultation
- Examination stage
The Yarkhill Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 27 February 2018. We are awaiting the examiner's report.
- Other pages