- Peterstow Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at the examination stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 1 October 2013
- Designation date: 22 November 2013
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 25 November 2017
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 20 April 2018
- Plan sent for examination: 18 June 2018
- Date of referendum: N/A
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Peterstow Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 25 November 2017.
The consultation ran from 25 November 2017 to 21 January 2018.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Peterstow Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 20 April 2018.
The consultation ran from 25 April to 6 June 2018.
As per the People over Wind and Peter Sweetman vs Coillte verdict. The habitats regulations assessment final report is now on consultation from 29 August to 3 October 2018.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan March 2018
- Peterstow Parish policies map
- Peterstow village policies map
- Environmental report March 2018
- Habitats regulations assessment addendum report March 2018
- Consultation statement
- Basic conditions statement
- Representations received during submission consultation
- Habitats regulations assessment final report August 2018
- Examination stage
The Peterstow Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 18 June 2018. We are awaiting the examiner's report.
- Other pages