- Peterstow Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan has been adopted.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 1 October 2013
- Designation date: 22 November 2013
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 25 November 2017
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 20 April 2018
- Plan sent for examination: 18 June 2018
- Date of referendum: 6 December 2018
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Peterstow Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 25 November 2017.
The consultation ran from 25 November 2017 to 21 January 2018.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Peterstow Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 20 April 2018.
The consultation ran from 25 April to 6 June 2018.
- Examination stage
The Peterstow Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 18 June 2018. We received the examiner's report on 28 September 2018.
As per the People over Wind and Peter Sweetman vs Coillte verdict. The habitats regulations assessment final report was on consultation from 29 August to 3 October 2018.
- Progression to examination report
- Parish council responses to Regulation 16 representations
- Commencement of examination procedural note from the examiner
- Examiner's questions regarding the Peterstow NDP
- Answers to the examiner's questions
- Briefing note following legal advice
- Habitats regulations assessment final report August 2018
- Representations received during habitats regulations assessment consultation
- Examiner's report
- Examination decision document
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Peterstow neighbourhood area was held on 6 December 2018.
- Adoption stage
The Peterstow Neighbourhood Development Plan was made on 11 January 2019. It now forms part of the Development Plan for Herefordshire.
- Other pages