- Leintwardine Group Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Burrington, Downton, Leintwardine
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan has been adopted.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 12 August 2014
- Designation date: 13 October 2014
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 4 December 2015
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 11 August 2016
- Plan sent for examination: 13 October 2016
- Date of referendum: 23 March 2017
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Leintwardine Group Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 4 December 2015.
The consultation ran from 5 December 2015 to 30 January 2016.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Leintwardine Group Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 11 August 2016.
The consultation ran from 23 August to 4 October 2016.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan submission version June 2016
- Leintwardine Group parish policies map
- Leintwardine village policies map
- Environmental report May 2016
- Habitats regulations assessment addendum May 2016
- Consultation statement
- Basic conditions statement
- Regulation 16 consultation site notice
- Representations received during submission consultation
- Examination stage
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Leintwardine Group neighbourhood area was held on 23 March 2017.
- Adoption stage
The Leintwardine Group Neighbourhood Development Plan was made on 28 April 2017. It now forms part of the Development Plan for Herefordshire.
- Other pages