- Lea Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at the referendum stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 25 March 2014
- Designation date: 13 May 2014
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 5 September 2017
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 12 December 2017
- Plan sent for examination: 27 February 2018
- Date of referendum: 28 February 2019
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Lea Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 5 September 2017.
The consultation ran from 4 September to 16 October 2017.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Lea Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 12 December 2017.
The consultation ran from 3 January to 14 February 2018.
- Examination stage
The Lea Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 27 February 2018. The examiner's report was received on 17 December 2018.
The updated habitats regulations assessment (HRA) final report was on consultation from 6 August to 10 September 2018.
- Progression to examination report
- Examination note
- Examiner's questions
- Answers to examiner's questions
- Answers to examiner's questions appendices
- Information note from the examiner regarding the revised National Planning Policy Framework
- Information note from the examiner regarding People over Wind and Peter Sweetman vs Coillte case
- Habitats regulations assessment report July 2018
- Representations received during HRA consultation
- Briefing note following legal advice
- Examiner's report
- Delegated decision document
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Lea neighbourhood area will be held on 28 February 2019.
- Other pages