- Kings Caple Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Kings Caple
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan has been adopted.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 24 September 2012
- Designation date: 29 November 2012
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 24 June 2016
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 1 December 2016
- Plan sent for examination: 10 February 2017
- Date of referendum: 7 September 2017
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Kings Caple Parish Council submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 24 June 2016.
The consultation ran from 27 June to 10 August 2016.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Kings Caple Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 1 December 2016.
These are the plans and accompanying reports.
The plans can also be viewed at Hereford Customer Service Centre, Hereford Library and Ross-on-Wye Customer Service Centre.
The consultation runs from 12 December 2016 to 6 February 2017.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan September 2016
- Kings Caple village policies map 2016
- Environmental report November 2016
- Habitats regulations assessment addendum November 2016
- Consultation statement
- Basic conditions statement
- Regulation 16 consultation site notice
- Representations received during submission consultation
- Examination stage
The Kings Caple Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 10 February 2017. The examiner's report was received on 10 May 2017.
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Kings Caple neighbourhood area was held on 7 September 2017.
- Adoption stage
The Kings Caple Neighbourhood Development Plan was made on 16 October 2017. It now forms part of the Development Plan for Herefordshire.
- Other pages