- Brilley Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan has been adopted.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 25 March 2014
- Designation date: 14 May 2014
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 18 April 2016
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 18 July 2016
- Plan sent for examination: 23 September 2016
- Date of referendum: 11 May 2017
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
Brilley Parish Council re-submitted their draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 18 April 2016.
The consultation ran from 19 April to 3 June 2016.
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Brilley Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 18 July 2016.
The consultation ran from 27 July to 7 September 2016.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan submission version July 2016
- Brilley parish policies map
- Brilley village policies map
- Environmental report July 2016
- Habitats regulations assessment addendum July 2016
- Consultation statement
- Basic conditions statement
- Regulation 16 consultation site notice
- Representations received during submission consultation
- Examination stage
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Brilley neighbourhood area was held on 11 May 2017.
- Adoption stage
The Brilley Neighbourhood Development Plan was made on 16 June 2017. It now forms part of the Development Plan for Herefordshire.
- Other pages