- Almeley Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Parishes in neighbourhood area
- Current stage
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is at the referendum stage.
- Dates of each stage
- Neighbourhood area application date: 17 May 2012
- Designation date: 17 July 2012
- Regulation 14 draft plan submitted: 19 February 2018
- Regulation 16 plan submitted: 19 June 2018
- Plan sent for examination: 4 September 2018
- Date of referendum: 30 May 2019
- Pre-draft plan stage
- Regulation 14 draft plan stage
- Regulation 16 plan stage
Almeley Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Development Plan to Herefordshire Council on 19 June 2018.
The consultation ran from 27 June to 22 August 2018.
As per the People over Wind and Peter Sweetman vs Coillte verdict. The habitats regulations assessment final report was on consultation from 29 August to 3 October 2018.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan May 2018
- Almeley village policies map
- Woonton village policies map
- Environmental report June 2018
- Habitats regulations assessment June 2018
- Consultation statement
- Basic conditions statement
- Representations received during submission consultation
- Habitats regulations assessment final report August 2018
- Representations received during HRA consultation
- Examination stage
The Almeley Neighbourhood Development Plan was sent for examination on 4 September 2018. We received the examiner's report on 16 January 2019.
- Referendum stage
The referendum for voters within the Almeley neighbourhood area will be held on 30 May 2019.
- Other pages