- Contact us
Online: Contact us form
- General information
Ross-on-Wye is a multi-service centre combining:
- Customer service centre
We can help with a range of council queries throughout the day including payments.
Book an appointment to discuss your council tax or benefits
If you need to speak to a customer services officer at Ross-on-Wye Customer Service Centre about your council tax or benefits, please use our online booking form to make an appointment.
Queries relating to council tax and benefits can be answered from 9.30 – 1.00pm weekdays apart from Wednesday.
- Opening times for enquiries and cash desk
- Monday: 9.30am to 5pm
- Tuesday: 9.30am to 7pm
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 9.30am to 5pm
- Friday: 9.30am to 5pm
- Saturday: 9.30am to 1pm
- Services available
- Blue badges
- Building control
- Housing benefit
- Council tax
- Business rates
- Environmental health and trading standards
- Waste and recycling including commercial vehicle and trailer permits
- Wide range of information, leaflets and general advice on all council services
- Free internet access
- Meeting rooms available for hire - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
- Toilets including disabled and baby changing facility
- Public printing and photocopying
- Disabled toilets
For further information on car parks in Ross-on-Wye visit the parking page.
- Service standards
Read our Customer service standards